At the Nest, the opportunities to volunteer are many.
Our volunteers are the heartbeat of the Academy. Time spent volunteering at The Nest benefits our students and program and we value the incredible, priceless gift of time that our volunteers give.
Whether you are looking to invest time one on one, provide classroom support, reading, math, or ESL instruction, looking for an internship, or want to add value into the life of a child with your experience, professional advice, and director or your talent or ability, we would love your help!
CURRENT VOLUNTEER NEEDS
EDUCATIONAL and EXTRACURRICULAR VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- Reading Tutors
- Math Tutors
- Reading/ESL Specialists-ESL Support
- Science Tutors
- Middle/High school math teaching assistant in the classroom. (any day of the week).
- Middle/High school English teaching assistant in the classroom. (any day of the week).
- Lower school classroom assistant. Assist in the classroom or with a student in our lower school.
- Volunteer Art Teacher. Upper, middle and lower school options. (any day of the week).
- Volunteer Music Teacher. Upper, middle and lower school options. (any day of the week).
Send us a message below to let us know how you can help!
Friday ‘Pop-Up’ Class- Volunteer
- Friday Nest Builders add value to our program. Would assist by volunteering one hour on a Friday to educate our students with your personal profession or experience, craft or trade. This is a fun way to volunteer and feel free to be as creative as possible with your ideas!
Pizza Friday Volunteer
- Volunteers provide lunch on a Friday for our 38 students. Our students really look forward to Pizza Friday’s. Pizza Friday volunteers can be a monthly, weekly, or one time sponsorship for The Nest to purchase lunch for our students.
Lunch sign up below.